Friday, October 23, 2009

Sights and Sounds of Prague

Just a short post for today. I was bored the other day so I decided to take out our little Flip Ultra HD pocket camera and take some video shots.

The video was taken on a cloudy Fall day. Wish there was some sun :)

The film starts out in the Vinohrady district of Prague (Praha 2) and ends up in Old Town. Along the way you will see over a thousand years of Czech history through architecture. The video is meant to give a small glimpse at some of the day to day hustle and bustle around Prague and also highlight some of its more famous locations.

The video is also meant to show what has changed to those who used to live in the neighborhood :)

The video is a little shaky at times as it was filmed with a small pocket sized camera and I have no tripod :(

Direct link found HERE.

I will embed the video, but as always it will not fit the screen correctly. You can click the link above to view on youtube or look ahead to my video bar! (CLICK "HD" in youtube to view in high definition)

1 comment:

  1. Hi David. So glad I found your blog. I enjoy reading about your adventures in Prague, a place that I really like. I studied there for a year. I'm from Serbia and I studied English there. And then I came to Oregon to study at George Fox University in Newberg. And I have a boyfriend from Portland. :) We are both looking for jobs in Prague for next year. When time allows can you tell me more how is it for you there? How hard /easy is to find a job there? He is looking to get a teaching certificate there and after teach english. How was this transition for you guys?
    Hoping to hear back from you. Many greetings from rainy Oregon.

    ReplyDelete